Nesco Resource in partnership with CTA Acoustics, one of the top employers in our area, have 50 job positions available starting immediately. Harlan County CAA will host a job fair on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 from 10am to 3pm. The job fair will be at the Harlan County CAA location at 319 Camden Street in Harlan.
- JOB FAIR: CTA Acoustics is hiring on Wednesday, March 22
- JOB FAIR: P&P Construction is hiring on Friday, March 31
- Job Fair on Wednesday, March 15 2017 – 50 positions available
- Notice of Coordinated Planning Meeting
- Opening Position: WIOA Director
- Our website has been revamped!
- Bid for Paving and Striping Project
- Proposal Bid for Concrete Ramp & Front Entrance
Harlan County Community Action Agency, Inc. (HCCAA), is a private non-profit 501(C)(3) corporation that began on January 21, 1969, for the purpose of eliminating poverty in Harlan County, Kentucky. The overall purpose of HCCAA is to turn hope into reality and make our low-income individuals more self-sufficient. HCCAA gives a voice to the less fortunate and provides services whether in-house or by our community partners. HCCAA provides a multitude of various programs to assist low-income individuals and families to achieve and sustain self-sufficiency and a sense of well-being in the community. HCCAA programs help to provide better everyday living for persons in the service area. Our agency is needed for transportation, utility and security deposits assistance, medicine, child care, youth services, college tuition, weatherization assistance, homeless assistance, etc.