Harlan County CAA is very excited to announce that we are now giving away FREE Children’s “Busy” Bags for hospital inpatient stays!!
- 💡2018 LIHEAP SUBSIDY RESULTS!! 💡
- DONATIONS FOR THE HOMELESS, AWESOME JOB!!
- Have you or your spouse been laid off recently?
- Children’s FREE Hospital “Busy” Bags!!
- YOUR OPINION MATTERS!!!
- Notice of Sealed Bid Process for Vehicle Disposal
- JOB FAIR: CTA Acoustics is hiring on Wednesday, March 22
- JOB FAIR: P&P Construction is hiring on Friday, March 31
Harlan County Community Action Agency, Inc. (HCCAA), is a private non-profit 501(C)(3) corporation that began on January 21, 1969, for the purpose of eliminating poverty in Harlan County, Kentucky. The overall purpose of HCCAA is to turn hope into reality and make our low-income individuals more self-sufficient. HCCAA gives a voice to the less fortunate and provides services whether in-house or by our community partners. HCCAA provides a multitude of various programs to assist low-income individuals and families to achieve and sustain self-sufficiency and a sense of well-being in the community. HCCAA programs help to provide better everyday living for persons in the service area. Our agency is needed for transportation, utility and security deposits assistance, medicine, child care, youth services, college tuition, weatherization assistance, homeless assistance, etc.