Harlan County Community Action Agency, Inc (HCCAA) values our customers, employees, board members, volunteers, partners and the community we serve. This plan is an effort of staff, board, constituents, partners, and customers to address the future of Harlan County Community Action Agency and its potential impact on our community. No one like changes, especially when it means a change regarding a program “we have always provided.” For example, we recently closed our Meals on Wheels (MOW) program which was hard for the staff as well as the board, but it was no longer feasible to operate the program. But with growth, there must be change. This plan will serve as a point that leads to many different paths.
The strategic plan addresses Harlan County CAA’s vision and goals for the next 5 years along with specific objectives and strategies. It also breaks down each goal into family, agency, or community while incorporating the six (6) National ROMA goals, but literally and/or respectively.
The 6 ROMA Goals are:
- Goal 1: Low income people become more self-sufficient (Family)
- Goal 2: The conditions which low-income people lives are improved (Community)
- Goal 3: Low-income people own a stake in their community (Community)
- Goal 4: Partnerships among supporters and providers of services to low-income people are achieved (Agency)
- Goal 5: Agency increase their capacity to achieve results (Agency)
- Goal 6: Low-income people, especially vulnerable populations, achieve their potential by strengthening family and other support systems (Family)
Budget & Results
Overall Agency Budget
08/21/2019: Click Here For SPGE Information 2019-2020